we don’t believe in creativity for creativity’s sake. We deploy creativity only after rigorous research and insight gathering, and always filter our work through the lens of our scientifically based Brain Friendly Branding® principles.
because cross-discipline alignment is critical to forward progress, and because people support what they help build.
Workshops are at the heart of all that we do, because as expertly trained moderators with decades of experience, we know firsthand the potency of “having conversations”.
“Conversation is one of an organization’s most under-leveraged tools—but this needs to change, because conversations have an uncanny ability to transform brands.” —MEGAN KENT
We love workshops because:
- Brains + Fresh insight + Interactive “games” lead to BIGGER ideas
- People are 30% more productive when engaged in a state of “play”
- People support what they help build. Workshops are a sure-fire way of gaining cross-functional support for critical brand priorities.
While each of our workshops are customized to meet specific client objectives, our signature GO LAB workshops always contain the following elements:
- Expert group facilitation
- Fresh insight/new brand learning
- “GO CARDS” (our signature thought-provoking question and answer card game designed to stimulate open conversation, group collaboration, creating ideation and FUN)
- Theme specific catered lunches, off-site dining experiences
- A written summary of findings, and action plan for moving forward, including task ownership
- Graphic recorder (wall sized, graphical note-taking)
- Trend/experiential tours in NYC, or other relevant field trips
- Guest consumer/opinion leaders or other relevant expert attendance
“Not only is THE GO LAB’s workshop approach highly stimulating and fun, but helped us develop our brand story, name and customer experience in an extremely efficient fashion.”
BEST IN CLASS PARTNERS
THE GO LAB is fortunate to be supported by a wealth of fabulously talented friends and colleagues, who are able to jump in at a moment’s notice to provide insight, innovation, solutions, creativity, and magic. We engage these creative thinkers whenever the opportunity allows for additional firepower to help us create, ideate and problem solve.
From brand strategists, to new product developers, animators, analytic gurus, artists, caterers, graphic designers, set designers, film-makers, HR experts, authors, photographers, leading-edge researchers, trend spotters, scent-makers, music makers, digital thinkers, professors, event planners, even traditional ad folks—rest assured we can put together a custom-designed team to help you create inspired solutions for the entire gamut of your brand needs.
“The people THE GO LAB brings to the table are extremely talented and creative – always of the highest caliber.”
A TYPICAL GO LAB PROCESS
- Marketplace / Category Trends
- Brand and Competitive
- Interview: Employees / Customers / Stakeholders
- Review VOC / UX Data
The Brand DNA Framework
- Brand DNA LAB: Workshop with key stakeholders to inform the Brand’s Authentic Ambition, Story, Point of View, Proof Points, etc.
- Craft the Brand DNA Framework
The Customer Experience
- CX LAB: Workshop with cross-functional teams to identify critical “make or break” moments
- Re-imagine the customer journey through our proprietary Brain Friendly Branding® lens
- Create signature “MAKE” moments
- Craft the new Brain Friendly Branding® Experience Brief
The Go to Market Plan
- Develop a multi-platform activation plan / omni-channel marketing brief
- Create employee engagement plan / playbook
- Brief in marketing partners as needed
“THE GO LAB’s process helped us see a new version of ourselves, not different from who we are at the DNA
level, just one we like looking at better in the mirror.”